Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kate's so-chic hairstyle

Okay, I'm a little late to the party on this one--these pics of Kate Bosworth are from the "True Blood" premiere back on June 8. But when I found out that the gorgeous lipstick she's wearing happens to be the same Chanel formula I've been all hot and heavy with this summer--and saw how perfectly lovely her hair looks--I just couldn't resist posting about her look.

0615-kate_bosworth_nude_lipstick_bd.jpg

And guess what it is? My beloved Chanel Rouge Coco, in a shade called "Secret". I'd definitely need to wear some bronzer in order to pull off a nude like this--like Kate, who has on Soleil Tan de Chanel in "Terre Ambre"--but I think it could look really chic as an alternative to my everyday "Organdi Rose" shade.

Now have a look at Kate's so-chic hairstyle: Just a simple side bun with a bit of a teased bump up at the crown.

0615-kate_bosworth_bun_bd.jpg

0615-kate_bosworth_bun_side_bd.jpg

Lovely, yes? What do you guys feel about Kate's look here? Do you still like nude lips, or do they not feel as fresh now that summer has hit? Would you try them again come fall? How about this hair--is this bun something you'd like to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment